Pebble Creek HOA’s swimming pool is so much fun! Every year, we try to open it on Friday before Memorial Day, closing immediately following Labor Day. The pool hours are 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily to coincide with our quiet hours. Unexpected closure may occur as a result of accidents or inadequate chemical levels—if it is not safe to swim, we will padlock the doors shut so there are no questions! Keys to the swimming pool area can be acquired by contacting our property manager.
Please be courteous at all times and observe these rules.
– No lifeguard on duty.
– No excessive alcohol.
– No smoking or vaping inside the gated pool area
– No blue-jeans or denim material allowed—it messes up the chlorine.
– No diving or running in pool area.
– No floats or rafts on weekends (except small rings for tots).
– No glass containers.
– No pets. Service dogs are welcome in the pool area, however are not permitted in the pool.
– To maintain the safety of our community members, anyone who is a non-swimmer must be accompanied by a swimmer. For the purposes of these rules, a “swimmer” is defined as an individual who can swim one length of the pool unassisted.
– Only Pebble Creek residents and their chaperoned guests shall be permitted to use the pool.
– Please limit guests to two people at one time.
– Music can be played at low volume only.
– Rowdy behavior will result in a request to leave the pool area.
– The swimming pool cannot be reserved for private parties.
– Any problems arising with the enforcement of these rules may result in fines to the Homeowner Account; unruly or disruptive behavior may be grounds for police contact.
See you at the pool this summer!